[Heb-NACO] Searching for original title

Jasmin Nof jnof at upenn.edu
Fri Jan 10 11:39:23 EST 2014

It's one of the plays of Sh. An-ski. "Pest" translates to "Plague."
Perhaps you can check one of the sets of collected works (e.g. Kol Kitve
S. An-ski / S.L. Tsitron, 1921; Gezamelte shriftn, 1928; Oysgeklibene
shriftn, 1964;) which would allow you to find the title of the original
play by scanning for the character names.

Sorry I can't be of more help.  Maybe also post on Hasafran?

Jasmin