[Heb-NACO] three parts of a work

Jay Rovner jarovner at jtsa.edu
Tue Jan 7 15:53:23 EST 2014

I am cataloging a manuscript for which I devised the following title. Portions of tractates Sukkah, Rosh ha-shanah and Yoma from a Yemenite Talmud codex.
Perhaps the “different places” you allude to would affect how i choose to word the title?
           JR

Jay Rovner, PhD
Manuscript Bibliographer
The Library of The Jewish Theological Seminary
5501 Library
3080 Broadway
New York City, New York  10027
(212) 678-8045