[Heb-NACO] conventional collective titles

Heidi G Lerner lerner at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 16 12:07:36 EST 2014

Hi all, please see the question below from Aaron;

I don't believe that this term was proposed to, or discussed by us during the intitial compilation of the list. I would very much like to hear the thoughts of our colleagues who are more familiar with the term "שיחות" as it is understood in the context of a "talk" or "sermon" given by a rabbi to his congregants such as the "לקוי שוחות״ which are issued by Chabad and contain the many talks given by the Rebbe.