[Heb-NACO] RDA capitalization question

Joan Biella jbiella2632 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 22:53:31 EDT 2014

To me too it seems right to capitalize Tana'im and similar groups, but I
have to confess I can't see an instruction in RDA that seems to require
it.  So I guess we would say "pre-Raphaelites" and "communists" too.  What
about "lake poets"?  Seems weird to me, but okay.  Anyway, capitalization
is the least of our worries ...

Joan