[Heb-NACO] Practical RDA cataloguing for Hebraica - e-forum May-July 2013

Freedman, Vanessa v.freedman at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jun 10 05:20:24 EDT 2013

Dear Faye

There is a listserv archive at www.jiscmail.ac.uk/LIS-RDA-HEBRAICA<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/LIS-RDA-HEBRAICA> and as far as I know it will stay there indefinitely.

Best wishes

Vanessa

Vanessa Freedman
Hebrew & Jewish Studies Librarian, University College London
Convenor, Hebraica Libraries Group

UCL Library Services
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7679 2598 (Internal ext. 32598)
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7679 7373
E-mail: v.freedman at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:v.freedman at ucl.ac.uk>
Websites: www.ucl.ac.uk/library<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/library>
www.lib.cam.ac.uk/hebraica/hebraicam2.htm<http://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/hebraica/hebraicam2.htm>

**Please remember the environment and only print this if necessary**