[Heb-NACO] years that are words

Judith Zupnick judiezup at msn.com
Thu Jul 18 09:14:42 EDT 2013

Just want to make sure I interpreted this year correctly:

(shenat) "Yirat H' Alamedkhem" = 751, which is 1991 in the Gregorian calendar? It is on the title page, and is markedly different from the copyright date on the verso which is tof-shin-'ayin-bet...
I am correct in calculating years that are words in the same manner that one would calculate from a "normal" Hebrew year date, i.e. add the numerical value of the letters (in this case, in the words) and add 1240?
Thanks