[Heb-NACO] hiburim?--Wait Stop!

Biella, Joan jbie at loc.gov
Fri Feb 15 11:15:16 EST 2013

After a transcontinental chat with Heidi, I would like to make one small change to the framed portrait of this record.  NO 240!!!!  For those who care, we are dealing with two expressions of the same work in different languages, therefore this is like the "Mail carrier" example in the LC-PCC PS on RDA 6.27.3, which as you see has no 240.

So here's a new version (I promise I won't send any more versions even if this one proves to be wrong):