[Heb-NACO] proposed instruction on conventional collective titles

Jasmin Nof jnof at upenn.edu
Fri Feb 1 11:58:32 EST 2013

OK, I think I get it now:  In the case of belle-lettres, yes, most often
such collections have unique titles that would be the same as the title
proper, hence no need for a 246.  But Yossi was specifically asking
about the cases of non-unique titles that have, thus far, been given the
unique/title proper in the 240.  Under RDA, because the 240 is now
occupied by the "conventional collective title", there _would_ be an
added 246.  I was confused by what your statement of "99% of cases"
referred to.   Thanks, Jasmin