[Heb-NACO] FW: pronunciaton of kamats with meteg

Cliff Miller clmiller at jtsa.edu
Wed Apr 17 17:12:36 EDT 2013

A third reply to Heidi Lerner April 4 inquiry, from Seminary faculty member.  /  Clifford Miller

From: rabbi.joel.roth at gmail.com [mailto:rabbi.joel.roth at gmail.com]  Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:04 PM

Judah is absolutely correct.  I believe, by the way, that Rinat says in the original intro that it is following the tradition of the community with the longest unbroken tradition of how Hebrew is to be pronounced.
   Miles is an expert in this, so I urge him to contribute to this discussion to provide history, chapter and verse.
                            Joel
--
Joel Roth
(O) (212) 678-8853