[Heb-NACO] (no subject)

Heidi G Lerner lerner at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 5 13:26:07 EDT 2012

Dear Heb-Naco listserv members,

As more and more of us start to create bibliographic and authority records according to RDA a number questions and issues will arise. We feel that Heb-NACO is a very good forum for sharing our questions and answers, and open discussions on the many issues that are going to come up.

The Metadata Development Unit at Stanford University has used an internal mail list to enable its staff to maintain an ongoing forum since becoming official RDA testers in the Fall of 2011. The success of this model has supported our hopes for Heb-Naco to serve in a similar capacity.

To simplify the identification of messages related to RDA we recommend that each one sent have "RDA: [question, issue, answer ... [et al.]" at the head of the subject line.

Thank you,

Heidi, Joan and Yosi

--

Heidi G. Lerner