[Heb-NACO] Israel v. Palestine: the WW I ed.

Shunit Degani Shunit.Degani at nli.org.il
Thu Jul 14 07:44:07 EDT 2011

Hello
Thanks for your useful remarks. The National Library did choose to use the term Eretz Israel for Palestine or Israel before 1948. (It was supposed to be replaced automatically and since it was not, I corrected the wrong subject heading in our library and it is now
 World War, 1914-1918 $$x Campaigns $$zEretz Israel
Sincerely,

Shunit Degani
Department Head, Classification and Qiryat Sefer
The National Library of Israel
tel: +972- 2-6586226