[Heb-NACO] NOUGHTIES RE: Roger's Subject tentative weekly list 11/24

Freedman, Vanessa v.freedman at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 17 03:20:39 EDT 2011

Not sure about it being British usage -  I've only ever heard the term used jokingly.

Vanessa

Vanessa Freedman
Hebrew & Jewish Studies Librarian
UCL Library Services
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7679 2598 (Internal ext. 32598)
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7679 7373
E-mail: v.freedman at ucl.ac.uk
Website: www.ucl.ac.uk/library

**Please remember the environment and only print this if necessary**