[Csrfac] Course Listing on the RS website

Dove, Sarah J. dove.76 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Mar 19 12:30:57 EDT 2018

Hello Religious Studies Faculty,

The course for the religious studies major for Autumn 2018 have now been posted. Please take a look at the listings, at your convenience, by using this LINK<https://religion.osu.edu/courses/autumn-2018-courses> in order to note any discrepancies or pose any questions that arise as a result. Thank you in advance for taking some time to peek at this so that we can make sure our listings are clear.

Cheers,

SDove

Sarah Dove

PhD Student, Graduate Teaching Associate

Department of Comparative Studies

Graduate Administrative Associate

Center for the Study of Religion

The Ohio State University