[Comicsstudiessociety] IJOCA's book reviews question

Mike Rhode mrhode at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 20:06:02 EDT 2020

Ok, this is a strange question for one of the editors to be asking, but
does anyone have a bibliography of the book reviews that IJOCA has run? Our
Table of Contents only lists that we have book reviews - not what they were
of, and who did them.

My thinking is that we can work with publishers to get review copies of
titles that were missed when they came out and get more books out into the
community, and perhaps give overlooked titles a second life.

John and I are willing to compile one, but if someone's already done the
work for reasons of their own, we'd appreciate hearing about it. Just be to
be clear, we are specifically NOT asking about what was noted by John in
his 'The Printed Word' column as that just notes the existence of a book w/
the publisher's description.

Thanks!

Mike Rhode
mrhode at gmail.com