[Comicsstudiessociety] Both books taken for review for IJOCA

Mike Rhode mrhode at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:32:51 EDT 2020

Both were taken in 1 minute, amazingly enough.

Christopher Roman will receive Children's and Young Adult Comics.
Tony Wei Ling will receive Webcomics.

Christopher, I have your work mailing address. If that's not what you
prefer to use, send me a note. Tony, I need your address.

Thank you all for your enthusiasm. If you see something you want to review,
don't wait for us to get a copy - you can write to us and ask us to reach
out. For instance, U of TX has just put out another animation book on the
Lego Movie.

Mike Rhode