[Comicsstudiessociety] ICYMI: An Update on Graphic Medicine 2020

Matthew Noe matthewnoe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:24:12 EDT 2020

In case you have not yet seen this update, we have made the difficult
decision to cancel this year's Graphic Medicine conference. You can read
our short statement on the website -
https://www.graphicmedicine.org/an-update-on-graphic-medicine-2020/ - or
pasted below. If you have questions, please feel free to contact me
directly.

In the meantime, I encourage you to consider registering for the now
entirely virtual, regional graphic medicine conference happening this week:
2020 New England Graphic Medicine Conference -
http://gmbulletin.captionbox.net/2020-new-england-graphic-medicine/#program
.

Wishing you all the best and hoping you stay safe.
Matthew

----

STATEMENT:

With great regret, and after serious deliberation, the Graphic Medicine
conference scheduled for Toronto in July of this year has been cancelled
due to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic. If you submitted a proposal,
you will be contacted individually by the conference organizers in the next
day or two. Please stay checked in with us on social media and here at
GraphicMedicine.org for updates about alternative engagement opportunities
in the coming days.

Stay safe, be kind.

*Matthew N. Noe, MSLS** | **Pronouns: He/Him/His*

*Lead Collection and Knowledge Management Librarian*

Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine | Harvard Medical School

10 Shattuck Street, Boston, MA 02115

617-432-8964 | matthew_noe at hms.harvard.edu

Graphic Medicine: www.graphicmedicine.org | Twitter: @NoetheMatt
<https://twitter.com/NoetheMatt>