[Comicsstudiessociety] Suggestions for Anti-Racism Comics Reading List

Kate Polak katempolak at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 09:24:16 EDT 2020

This is a fantastic resource--thanks, Candida, for sending it, and thanks
to Samantha for compiling it.

One thing worth noting: it might be worth considering, once the list is
more well-developed, adding some categorizations or tags (for example, I
just added *Scalped*, which is about Native Americans and issues with
policing), so it can eventually be easily searched perhaps by non-comics
scholars who are looking to add comics to other kinds of courses. Just a
thought for the future.
Kate

Cheers,
Kate Polak