[Comicsstudiessociety] CSS GSC Mentorship Program Applications

Adrienne Resha aresha at email.wm.edu
Mon Aug 10 13:30:37 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Following the CSS Annual Report, I want to follow up on part of the GSC President’s Report, in which I wrote, "to those of you who have graduated, whether this spring or long before, I want to remind you that you were once a student and that you likely would not be where you are today without the support of more senior scholars. Soon enough, the GSC will be launching a Mentorship Program, and I ask that you offer your time and experience when called on to do so.”

Over the last several months, with the help of the 2020-21 GSC Executive Board, I’ve developed these Mentorship Program applications, which can be found through the links below.

There are two versions of the application, which is only open to CSS members: one for graduate students <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePoi2WfkRdcLvSwReltTOYa9LGIEVghGRQinf2K3LQnhpSLQ/viewform?usp=sf_link> and one for mentors <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfceSi1FjvC4brhsHV7AsgkcVAK91eZHESn7pFg3pistSgTYA/viewform?usp=sf_link>  Graduate students further along in their programs may decide, at their discretion, whether to apply as a mentor or mentee.

The applications will close at midnight EST on August 31st.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at aresha at email.wm.edu.

Adrienne Resha
PhD Candidate, American Studies
The College of William & Mary