[Comicsstudiessociety] For Conference Attendees

Candida Rifkind c.rifkind at uwinnipeg.ca
Wed Jul 24 20:20:12 EDT 2019

Hi everyone. There is construction around the Podium Building so it's best to enter off Gerrard Street east of Yonge Street. We will have volunteers out to guide you in and signs up. Go up the walkway across from The Saint James Hotel on Gerrard St.

Registration is on the 2nd floor of the Podium Building.

We will be setting up Registration before 8:30, so people presenting on the first panel should come early if they want to get their name badges and Registration packages before their sessions.

You can download a program PDF here: http://comicssociety.org/conference/program/

See you tomorrow,

Candida