[Comicsstudiessociety] Call for book proposals: Gender, Sexuality, and Comics Studies

Frederik Byrn Køhlert frederikbk at me.com
Sat Dec 14 21:42:00 EST 2019

Hello, list,

I’d just like to remind everybody of a new book series I’m editing for Routledge on “Gender, Sexuality, and Comics Studies.” Although the series was initially intended to be part of Routledge’s “Focus” format of shorter books, the response has been so great that we have decided to open the series to full-length manuscripts as well. More info about the series and how to submit in the attached flyer.

We have some excellent titles lined up for 2020 and beyond, and I look forward to sharing more details about those with you soon.

Frederik