[Comicsstudiessociety] Videos of guest speakers on Indigenous comics at UWinnipeg

Charles Hatfield charles.hatfield at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 13:16:33 EST 2019

Candida, thank you for posting links to the videos from the One Book UW
program! I look forward to viewing them.

The programming block on indigenous comics creators (and librarianship!)
was one of the highlights of CSS Ryerson 2019, and one of the best
conference events I’ve ever witnessed. I learned so much from it! So I’m
looking forward to learning even more about Cole Pauls and other indigenous
comics workers...

(he said, looking at the copy of *Dakwakada Warriors* on his desk...)

Congratulations on this program, Candida!

CH

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 7:59 AM Candida Rifkind via ComicsStudiesSociety <
comicsstudiessociety at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> Hi there. Since some of you asked if they will be recorded, I wanted to
> let you know that we have now posted video links to the guest speakers for
> the One Book U Winnipeg program organized around the Indigenous comics
> anthology, *This Place: 150 Years Retold*. [...]
All videos are available at the One Book UW website and will remain