e-mails over spring break

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 16 10:37:13 EDT 2022

I hope you're having a good spring break (catching up of course).
Just don't get sand in your iPad.

I hate to bother you over spring break but I know some of you are
trying to catch up.  So, I'm going to be sending some e-mails dealing
with Ch 13 (we'll be finishing this and starting Ch 14 after spring break)
and exps 14 (report due next week) and 16 (doing this next week) over
the next few days. It's up to you whether to read them now and do
things now or wait until spring break is over.  If you choose to wait try
to remember I've sent e-mails about this stuff.

Dr. Zellmer