Lab ZER notebook submission

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 17 21:20:36 EST 2022

The lab notebook for lab ZER last week should have been done and turned in
before leaving lab.  The due date in Carmen was incorrect and listed it as
after lab this week.  We will give you until the start of lab this week to get it
in w/o penalty since it was listed incorrectly.  Notebooks should be turned in
before leaving lab.  If you go into lab prepared you should finish in time to
give time at the end of lab to do this.

Also, I noticed a lot of the submissions were not good.  I saw that were no
more than half a page.  I have to imagine the TA gave more than enough
information to fill up at least a page if not more.  You were suppose to be
taking notes on everything as if you were taking data in the lab.

For this week's lab make sure you look in the lab manual and the last page
of the syllabus for how to prepare the notebook.  The TA will check this
every week and grade it for pre-lab preparation and what you did during
the lab.  If your notebook is not fully prepared when you walk into lab the
TA will not allow you to start the experiment and you likely won't finish.

Dr. Zellmer