Math question for "fun"

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Sun Apr 17 15:00:43 EDT 2022

In spring 2020, Burger King was running a promo asking questions which if you
solved could lead to a free Whopper (with purchase of something else of course).
I think it was an attempt at dealing with the start of the pandemic and lockdowns.
The attached screen shot was the math question they asked.  Can you solve it?
Don't make it more difficult than it is.  I'll ask you in lecture for the answer.

Don't try to claim a Whopper as this was from spring 2020.

Dr. Zellmer