Midterm 3 Review & my webpages

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Sun Apr 10 10:33:08 EDT 2022

I'm holding a review for MT 3 today, Sunday, 4/10, 3:15-5:00 PM in
1000 McPherson Lab.

There's useful information at the Exams and Practice Exams link on
my personal class webpages.  The practice exam is at the Practice
Exams link.

I would suggest taking the sample quizzes for quizzes 7-10 (look at
the solutions afterward).  I will post the sample quiz and solutions for
quiz 10 tonight after the quiz closes.  It does have questions from
Ch 15, which isn't on MT 3 (only chapters 10-14 are on MT 3).  For
Quiz 7 look at questions 6-10 which cover Ch 10 (1-5 cover Ch 9
which was on MT 2).

I also suggest taking the practice exam before the review.

I know some people can't make this.  I will attempt to use Zoom to
record the review but it won't be live.  I can't make any promises as to
the quality.

Dr. Zellmer