Exp 19 - addendum (videos)

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Wed Apr 6 23:09:02 EDT 2022

Exp 19 (EQL) in-preson/digital lab starts this week.  I sent an e-mail yesterday
with details and it's explained in the module for this exp on Carmen.

Here's a PDF with the Data-to-Collect tables, which you can get in the
Excel file for this and the report sheet as explained in the module for the
exp in Carmen.  You can copy the DtC tables from that to your notebook.
In this PDF there are some links to some videos and pictures for the various
parts of the exp.

You can watch those before lab and it might help when you do the exp. In
Part A of the video it shows the person using a 10-mL graduated cylinder.
We're having you use a buret to record the volume of water being added in
Part A since it makes it easier and you will use it in Part B.  In Part A you
will use the 10-mL grad. cyl. to measure out the HCl in the last step.

Dr. Zellmer