mistake in pre-recorded lecture videos for Section 17.6

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 22 09:30:08 EDT 2023

There was a mistake in one of the numbers I gave in the Cr^3+, Sn^2+
precipitation problem in the pre-recorded lectures (starting around the 39
min mark in the video).  The conc. of OH- for the Cr(OH)3 at equilibrium,
just before ppt of the Cr(OH)3, was given as 3.4 x 10^-11 M.  It should be
2.5 x 10^-10 M.  That's in part (a) in the notes.

I've made corrections to the example and have attached them.

This was done correctly in the in-person lectures.

Dr. Zellmer