Dr. Nguyen's review tonight, packet of problems, my Tue night office hours

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 6 10:53:37 EST 2023

Dr. Nguyen will be holding a review tonight, March 6, 8:05-10 PM in
1000 McPherson.  It will also be in Zoom, the link below.  It is a webinar and
you need to use the password below the link.

https://osu.zoom.us/j/98641980092?pwd=OTh4a1lNN0p3QTF2Zjdyckk0VE0vZz09
Password: winchem2

She also has a packet of extra problems and solutions.

https://go.osu.edu/letswinchemistry-1220-mt2-review
https://go.osu.edu/letswinchemistry-1220-mt2-review-key

Honestly, there's a lot of other things you can look at, the quizzes, 3 practice
exams, the Exam Prep question sets in Mastering and lots of EOC exercises.

You can ask me about these was well Tue night during my office hours.  Those
will be 7-9 PM this Tue.

By the way, there were a few problems which I showed during yesterday's
review that looked like there were misprints.  However, it turns out they were
just made-up names for general acids or bases,

docwinic acid (acids have names that end in -ic acid)
docwinate (the salt of docwinic acid)
winnonia (a base like ammonia)
winnonium (the conj. acid of the base)

These are questions 15-18.