Chem 1220 - Recording Lectures

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jan 18 20:31:04 EST 2023

Every semester I get the following question:

"I recorded the lecture using my Notability app. Is it okay for me to
record the lectures this way, or would you like me to delete my recording?"

I believe I mentioned this in lecture.  I encourage you to do this.  You can
record the audio while taking notes.  You're making your own "Zoom" lecture.
You may not always need it but if you feel like you need to go back and listen
to something I said at least you have it.  You can click on a page, and it takes
you to that point in the audio.

The only thing I ask is you don't post them anywhere.

Dr. Zellmer