prequiz released, answer key posted

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Sun Jan 15 19:43:17 EST 2023

The prequiz results have been released on Carmen.  You should be able to
see your prequiz questions and score.  If you didn't do well and have not
reviewed anything from 1210 you need to do so now, particularly Ch 11, the
four types of solids, Ch 5, etc.  See my "Notes" link to see the textbook
sections covering 1210 I feel you need to review.

There is a sample pre-quiz and the answer key for it at the "Quizzes"
link on my personal 1220 class webpage.  If you didn't take the quiz I suggest
you print off the blank quiz and take it in the allotted time.  Then check the
answer key.  For those of you who did take it, you should be able to see your
results and the question in Carmen.  You certainly want to look at the sample
quiz and the answer key to fix things you may have had trouble with on the
quiz itself.

Remember, it doesn't count toward your final course score so don't worry if

you missed it.

Dr. Zellmer