Problems accessing the solutions manual

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 13 08:00:53 EST 2023

I've received several e-mails about people accessing the solutions manual, particularly
when trying to view a file after the first time.

I'm not sure why there's a problem.  I'm not able to view it as a student.

If you can't access them, after having been able to do so previously, try refreshing the
page.  Sometimes if you leave a window open for a long time it times out but you're not
aware of this and it won't work properly.  If this doesn't work clear your cache,
cookies and history.  Close the window and start over.  If all this fails, you can click on the
3-dot menu to the right of the file name.  Choose Preview.  This seems to work.

Dr. Zellmer