Quiz 3 released this morning

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Tue Feb 7 12:51:16 EST 2023

As stated in a previous e-mail there was an error in some of the versions of
question 1 on quiz 3.  I gave credit to everyone for that question and uploaded
the quiz scores into Carmen.  If you got the question right nothing changed.
If you got it wrong you got 5 pts.  You won't know when looking at your scores
which case you have.

Please, ignore question #1.  Look at the sample quiz I posted on my class
web page.  Question #1 is an integrated rate eqn (law) question asking for
conc. after some time given the rate law, rate constant and the initial conc.

Dr. Zellmer