Ch 15 lecture coverage yesterday and the book

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Wed Feb 1 14:35:19 EST 2023

As I mentioned in a previous e-mail, I take things a little out of order
in sections 15.1-15.5.  I essentially covered up through 15.3, except
for the subsection in section 15.2 dealing with Kp and its relationship
to Kc.

In the EOCE which come after the Visualizing Concepts section, the
first section of homework has sections 15.1-15.4 combined.  If you
look at the link on my personal class webpage about the EOCE

"Assigned" (Highly Recommended) Textbook End-of-Chapter Exercises - 15th Edition<https://www.asc.ohio-state.edu/zellmer.1/chem1220/homewk/homewk_1220.htm>

you will see I have a NOTE where I've listed the exercises to work
for each section so you can work a section at a time.  You should
work one section at a time for optimal learning.

Tomorrow we'll continue with Ch 15 and make it into section 15.7.
I will finish 15.7 next Tue and start Ch 16.

Dr. Zellmer