Quiz 12 blank quiz and solutions

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 25 08:12:41 EDT 2023

I released the quiz 12 results yesterday.  You should be able to see
your score, the specific questions you received, your answers and
the correct answers.

There's a blank sample quiz and the solutions to it on my personal
class web page at the "Quizzes" link.  There's an extra problem
covering material from 21.4 for practice which wasn't on the Carmen
quiz.

Before asking me if there was a mistake in a quiz question check the
sample quiz and solutions to make sure you did things correctly.
After that, if you think there might still be a problem, or you just don't
understand something, let me know.

Also, for numeric questions if you're answer is close but outside the
allowed range please make sure you followed directions.  That means
did you use the constants as provided on the info/PT page.  Did you
carry extra digits from one step to the next in the calculations?  Did
you round to the correct number of decimal places as provided in the
question?

If you missed the quiz, you should download the sample quiz and take
it, timing yourself with the time given at the top of the quiz.  Then check
the solutions I've posted and "grade" yourself.

Dr. Zellmer