Lecture this week

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Mon Apr 17 20:41:15 EDT 2023

Well, we're down to our last two lectures.  Please, keep the gleeful cheering
to a minimum so you don't wake up your roommates and neighbors.

Tomorrow, we will finish a couple of examples and a few other pages in Ch 23.
Then we will move onto Ch 21.  My plan is to get up through 21.4.  I'm not sure
if we'll accomplish that.

On Thursday, I will finish up Ch 21.  Then I will use a few topics from Ch 18
(Environmental Chemistry) to review some topics we've covered (kinetics,
mechanisms, equilibrium and acid-base).  I will also be doing a few interesting
demos (including levitation).

I hope to see everyone this week.  Let's have a little fun, especially on Thur.

Dr. Zellmer