Mastering coming up and Quiz 10

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 4 10:36:32 EDT 2023

There's a lot of Mastering due this weekend and next Monday.

I moved the due dates Ch 20d (20.6) Tutorials and Homework Review to Sunday.
Yes, I know it's Easter Sunday.  I don't live under a rock.  You don't have to leave
it until then.  The problem is, we have an exam coming up the Wed after Easter.
You've got to get this material done before taking the practice exams.

The Mastering for Ch 20e (20.7-20.9) Tutorials and HR is due Monday, April 10.
That hasn't changed.  It will open tonight at midnight.  I hope to start Section
20.8 (doing this before 20.7) today but won't be finishing those sections until
Thursday.

I'm putting up some supplemental notes for 20.7 (batteries and fuel cells) today.
We didn't cover it in any depth previously, but a decision was made to do so
starting this semester.  I'll let you know when they're up at the "Notes" link on
my personal class webpage.

Quiz 10 will cover 19.6-19.7 and free energy diagrams from 19.5 (which I
covered at the end) and 20.1-20.5.  We did up through 20.3 last week.  There
will be two sections 20.4-20.5 from today's lecture on the quiz.  Again, you
need to get through these since we have an exam in a week.  They are
pretty straightforward or I wouldn't put them on the quiz.

Quiz 10 is next Monday, April 10, 7-10 PM.  This is in the syllabus and I
mentioned it in class last week.

A side note, the practice exams are not up yet and probably won't be until
later this week.  Besides, we're not done with the material yet.

Dr. Zellmer