[AFS_OSU] AFS-COC meeting update

MJ Warner mjwarner at keenersand.com
Mon Feb 22 08:29:41 EST 2021

Good morning,

Hope everyone is doing well and has made it through the last several weeks of weather and COVID without harm.
As all of you know, we had to cancel the Winter Party for 2021 due to the uncertainty of COVID guidelines. One of the most important parts of these events was the election of "Foundryman of the Year". This is a tradition that we feel can not be put on hold.
That being said, The AFS Central Ohio Chapter would like you to join us for a ZOOM Meeting on Thursday, March 4 2021 at 2:00PM, so that we may present that dedicated someone with a plaque of our appreciation for their lifetime of service and dedication.
Please see the attached invitation and password for the meeting. I will resend this email a few times as a reminder so we might all honor our next foundryman of the year..

Thank you so much, stay safe and have a great week.

Michael Warner is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Foundryman of the Year
Time: Mar 4, 2021 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82191921784?pwd=N091RUZPZTVpNERIUDV5emNCQjdqdz09__;!!KGKeukY!h4HVdYPZsbiNF2Kw524qMQ879iONsGGNBCLeIX7AERvvIo99k_NE-qBnnvQz9UBpcg$

Meeting ID: 821 9192 1784
Passcode: 896110
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,82191921784#,,,,*896110# US (New York)
+13017158592,,82191921784#,,,,*896110# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 821 9192 1784
Passcode: 896110
Find your local number: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdKL1dTJl3__;!!KGKeukY!h4HVdYPZsbiNF2Kw524qMQ879iONsGGNBCLeIX7AERvvIo99k_NE-qBnnvRegZ24HQ$

Michael J. Warner
Chairman
AFS-COC

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the named recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a named addressee you are prohibited, under criminal penalty by the Economic Espionage Act of 1996, from reviewing, using, retransmitting, disseminating or distributing this message in any form. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete or destroy all copies of the original message.