[AFS_OSU] AFS - Officers + todays meeting info

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Feb 18 17:22:18 EST 2021

All,

If anyone is interested in being one of the following officers, you must email me by 3/1/2021 to be considered.

Secondary leader (vice-pres)
Secretary
E-council rep

For anyone who missed the meeting today, the slides about green sand processing are attached.

As always, please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or comments.

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate, he/him
Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Fontana Lab 2165