[AFS_OSU] Foundry Club (AFS) - Poll for Next Meeting Info and career fair reminder

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Feb 9 11:23:09 EST 2021

All,

The next meeting will be an overview for the sand-casting process we do for foundry club activities at the OSU foundry in MacQuigg. This meeting will help prepare everyone for an in-person event sometime this semester as we try and get small groups into the foundry. (Also a good general overview of sand casting)

Please fill out this poll<https://www.when2meet.com/?10993929-HwgoL> so we can choose the best meeting time.

Also, today is the last day to inform me if you would like to attend a virtual career fair hosted by the Foundry Educational Foundation (FEF). If interested please let me know ASAP.

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate, he/him
Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club (AFS) Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Fontana Lab 2165