[AFS_OSU] Scholarship reminder

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Dec 20 17:12:11 EST 2021

All,

Just a reminder to fill out the AFS scholarship! (info below)

Happy holidays!

Our AFS COC partners have $4,500 of scholarship money to award to OSU foundry club students this year. Applications are due by Dec 31st (cc me on the submission email), and the scholarships will be awarded in January. Please see the attached notice sheet for information about the application requirements and objectives.

I highly encourage any members who are interested in metals casting, the club, foundry related anything, and have shown some participation or interest to apply, including graduate student members and officers.

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate, he/him
Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Fontana Lab 2165