[AFS_OSU] Full-time job opportunity at Al Foundry

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon May 25 10:51:47 EDT 2020

Hey,

For any recent graduates or soon to be recent graduates it may be difficult to find a job right now. We were contacted by Batesville Products (BPI) throuhg our FEF connection looking for a new full time employee. BPI is an aluminum permanent mold foundry, and it is located about 30 minutes east of Cincinnati in Indiana. Attached is the description. Visit there website for more information or to contact them with interest.

www.batesvilleproducts.com<http://www.batesvilleproducts.com>

You can also let me know if you have any questions and I can put you in direct contact with who sent us the information.

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate
Light Metals and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Watts 384