[AFS_OSU] FEF Newsletter (worth looking at)

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed May 20 10:13:27 EDT 2020

Hey everyone,

Recently, FEF (Foundry Education Foundation) has been looking into ways to reach students and recently graduated students now due to the loss of many internship and learning opportunities this summer because of COVID-19. They are going to be holding webinars on professional development, specifically with the foundry industry, and different parts of the industry including lessons on specific casting processes and technologies. There is no cost to attend any of the webinars, but if you are interested in joining please register with FEF. The topics for these webinars were in part requested by students interested in specific parts about the industry.

Registering for FEF is easy and free and helps out our organization with funding. They are also an excellent resource for looking for jobs and internships with the foundry industry so please make an account. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Michael Moodispaw
Foundy Club Chair
moodispaw.4 at osu.edu

From: Pam Lechner <Pam at fefinc.org>

This email is being sent to all students who registered with FEF during the 2019/20 school year.

Attached you will find a newsletter that we hope will inform and engage. We want to keep in contact with you all – whether you have graduated or will be continuing at your college/university. We look forward to your input and involvement. Please take a moment to read the newsletter and plan on participating where you can. You may also access the newsletter by clicking here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fefinc.org/images/FEF-images/Student-Newsletters/May_2020_Student_Newsletter.pdf__;!!KGKeukY!mCMawRH-Tt5mOTff8ti0a08yfxVfHLsE42MOKtyq27lKKkKwGOdt1wb4TfDGzfbd23w$>.

Thanks and have a great week,
Pam Lechner
Director of Alumni & Academic Relations
847-490-9200