[AFS_OSU] Foundry Club Meeting

Vilcheck, Rebecca L. vilcheck.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Jan 17 15:17:00 EST 2020

Hi everyone,

Our first meeting of the semester will be next Thursday, January 23rd at 6:00pm in Watts 396. This will be a general meeting welcoming any new members, discussing who we are, what we plan to do for the semester, and determining the best meeting time for the remainder of meetings throughout the semester.

Also, THERE WILL BE FOOD! Please fill out the following survey by Monday for a headcount. SURVEY<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbnbvBMd_z5YhD9UF-sCix9cHUJG4frWa44ixGH9iZSvn-Yg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link__;!!KGKeukY!k6lOOrVsrkkLpQlHSYW9x2ev6pheL5TVAqxmu38lYdYa-TCutTHFpdJhclEgKkUPhQ$>

Thanks,

Rebecca L. Vilcheck

OSU Foundry Club, Secretary

Materials Science and Engineering