[AFS_OSU] Foundry Club Meeting Availability

Vilcheck, Rebecca L. vilcheck.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Aug 31 08:44:20 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all having a great start to your semester. With COVID and limited access to the foundry, our club activities are more restricted than normal, but at minimum we still intend on hosting some events through zoom whether that be guest speakers, demonstrations, etc.

For anyone interested in attending any of our events, please fill out this When2Meet: https://www.when2meet.com/?9658003-RBFKR. For those who have never used this site, all you do is enter your name (no need for a password) and click 'sign in'. Then click and drag on the calendar to select which days and times work best for you. It should automatically save, so don't worry about whether your response went through!

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing everyone at our future meetings!

Rebecca L. Vilcheck

Foundry Club Secretary

Materials Science and Engineering

The Ohio State University