[AFS_OSU] Foundry Tour Next Semester

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Dec 10 13:44:36 EST 2019

Hey everyone,

We are working on setting up a tour with St. Mary Foundry (check them out https://www.stmfoundry.com/) for next February. It is about 90mins away and we would be able to see open molds before pouring and pouring operations. The CEO also offered to take us to dinner between these two activities. Please fill out this super quick survey about your interest in going, and which weekdays work best for you. Everyone should have their schedules for next semester so you should have some idea of what days are best for you. This tour will most likely require us to leave campus sometime around noon on the day we go so please consider that. Since pouring takes place in the evening, we will not return until later in the evening/night that day.

https://forms.gle/MLCFfiVKF9n4swKF7
[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/OjvxN9eeCmoOW9nf6sqbsXls36w2ORCVBKIhTz1-HGSPSHk7j6PDvEf2DxTH1imA-98=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/MLCFfiVKF9n4swKF7>
Foundry Tour<https://forms.gle/MLCFfiVKF9n4swKF7>
Please vote on a day of the week that works best for you to tour St. Mary Foundry during February. Please note that we will need to leave around NOON and we would return sometime in the evening.
forms.gle
Good luck on the rest of finals and congrats to anyone whos finished already!

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate
Light Metals and Manufacturing Research Lab
Material Science and Engineering, OSU
Foundry Club Chair

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Watts 384