[AFS_OSU] New Officers

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Dec 2 15:14:11 EST 2019

Hey all,

Congratulations to our new officers:

  *   Vice-chair: Troy Lewis
  *   Secretary 1: Rebecca Vilcheck
  *   Secretary 2: Hayden Beatty
  *   Treasurer: Blake Barnett
  *   Ecouncil Rep: Liam Clink

Officers – Keep an eye out for further information regarding your new positions before the start of next semester.

Everyone – We will begin meeting again in January to kick off a new year of foundry club. We should have some pretty good events coming up in the spring including foundry tours so watch out for an update at the start of next semester.

Good luck with finals, projects and everything else that comes with the end of the semester. Enjoy a much needed break!

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
Foundry Club Chair

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Watts 384