[AFS_OSU] Kick-off Meeting Recap and doodle times

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Sep 13 09:04:42 EDT 2018

All,

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it out to the meeting this Tuesday.  Below is a quick Recap of what was covered.

Activities (2018-2019)

-Monthly Foundry Times (more if projects need it)

-Monthly professional development or Foundry Tours

Trips (2018-2019)

-FEF College Industry Conference (CIC) for Juniors and Seniors

-AFS Casting Expo in Atlanta (more news to come soon) open to all

Scholarships!

-Please check out FEF and AFS scholarships in the links below!

https://www.fefinc.org/scholarships.html

If you would like to review the slides we covered in the meeting they are also attached!

As always if you HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY.... Please register as an FEF student.  you must re-activate each year, this helps with our awarded scholarship total each year!!!! Follow the link below to register:

https://www.fefinc.org/students.html

Students - Foundry Educational Foundation<https://www.fefinc.org/students.html>
www.fefinc.org
WELCOME to the FEF Student Hub . New Students Register Here. Current Students Login Here. More About FEF. Apply for Metalcasting Scholarships. Apply for AFS Student Chapter Grant

Thanks again!

-Colin