[AFS_OSU] Foundry Club Meeting Tuesday 2-4PM (10/9/2018)...IN FOUNDRY

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Oct 8 09:00:23 EDT 2018

Good Morning Foundry Club!

The time is finally here where we can get down to the foundry.

We will have our first foundry session this Tuesday from 2-4 PM in the Foundry.

I know not all of you can attend, however this was the most popular time from our doodle poll and I hope to see as many of you as possible.

We will be going over the basics and pouring metal, it will be lots of fun!!  I will send a reminder out tomorrow.

As always, long pants and closed toe shoes are required for the foundry, with NO exceptions.  You are welcome to bring a change of clothes for while we are in the foundry as I know it will be hot down tomorrow.

Thanks,

Colin