[AFS_OSU] FEF Help Needed! March 20th, 2018 --- URGENT

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Mar 6 09:48:25 EST 2018

All,

We are in the process of getting re-certified through FEF.  FEF is the organization that sponsors us and supplies things like the scholarship that we announced earlier this week (A total of $3,700).  This is really important for our club and we need YOUR help!

We need 12 club members to come and sit in on the meeting on Tuesday, March 20th, 2018.

We will meet over lunch (12:30) and then have a discussion until 2:30.  We ask that you please be able to be there for the whole 2 hour period.  We will provide FREE lunch!

The itinerary is listed below:

[cid:575a2684-0e36-485e-b379-11bf3668a077]

If you are able to attend please let me know ASAP.  We are working on building our list of students attending.

Thank you for the help!

-Colin