[AFS_OSU] 2018-2019 Foundry Club Officer Elections

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Mar 5 09:37:41 EST 2018

All,

It is time for the annual turn-over of officers within the Foundry Club.

We will be hold voting for officers March 19-22nd and will announce the winners on March 23rd.

Offices that are open to run for:

-Vice Chair

-Treasurer

-Secretary

-E-Council Rep

For those interested we will have an officer-ship interest meeting this Thursday (3/8/2018) 3:30PM  in 138 Fontana.  If you are interested in becoming an officer but are unable to meet at this time, please e-mail me individually.  The meeting will be brief.

Thanks,

Colin